Enjoy Adventurous Helium Air Balloon Flight
The aero-ballooning, which has been launched for the people in the Zabarwan Park by Kashmir River Raft Holidays, is first of its kind in the country and tourists from across the globe, besides locals experience a new and unique adventure.
“The cable controlled aero-balloon prove a center of attraction for the tourists as Zabarwan Park is located along the Dal Lake and provide Z full aerial view of the Dal while undertaking the balloon ride,”
Safe and Fun White River Rafting
An adrenalin fuelled trip down the Sindh River is often described as a highlight of the many attractions in Kashmir, with the journey along the banks of River Sindh an adventure activity in itself. The road with precarious drop offs and stunning views, winds slowly down to the River Sindh in the where the white water adventure begins.
After a full safety briefing – having already been kitted out with full wetsuit and equipment, you are soon on the water and learning the rafting and paddling techniques .
No experience required, in fact 80% of clients have never rafted before. Located in central Queenstown, this should be a water activity on everyones must do list.
Useful Information & Rafting Safety Tips:
- Carry for River Rafting & Camping
- Swimming costume and quick drying shorts
- Sunglasses with retaining cord, Battery Torch
- Odomas, Antiseptic Cream and Sunscreen Lotion
- Waterproof disposable camera with Extra Battery.
- Mobile Phone with Extra Mobile Batteries
- Only Use River Sandals & old Sneakers , no flip flops