Receiving of guests at Srinagar airport. Meet & greet and transfer by to Houseboat/Hotel. Welcomedrink on arrival. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in the houseboat/ hotel.Day 2 : Srinagar
After breakfast visit the Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi, Nishat & Shalimar Bagh. In the afternoon enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Overnight at the houseboat/hotel.Day 3 : Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar (168 Kms)
After breakfast full day free. Or optional excursion of Sonmarg - which is one of the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year-Night stay at SonmargDay 4 : Yatra by Helicopter & Back to Srinagar
Transfer from Sonmarg to Baltal early morning by road. From Baltal take a helicopter ride to Amarnath for a Darshan at the and return to Baltal Helipad. The Helicopter only operates between 6.00 AM to 10.00AM. Return from Sonmarg to Srinagar by road. Check into Hotel/ Deluxe House boat. Overnight at SrinagarDay 5 : Srinagar - Gulmarg (56 Kms)
After breakfast transfer to Gulmarg. On arrival check-in at the hotel. After lunch you can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Khilanmarg (at your own cost). Dinner & overnight at hotel.Day 6 : Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After breakfast transfer by car to Pahalgam (146 Kms. approx 4 drive). On arrival check-in to the hotel. After lunch time free at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.Day 7 : Pahalgam
After breakfast day at leisure. You may go for walks or pony ride to one of the many beautiful spots around Pahalgam. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.Day 8 : Pahalgam - Srinagar Airport
After breakfast time free till departure. Transfer by car to Srinagar airport
- 3 nights stay in Srinagar on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 2 nights stay at Pahalgam with all meals.
- 1 night stay at Gulmarg with all meals
- Airport - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar airport transfers
- Half day tour of Mughal gardens
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake for 3 hours
- Heliceptor ticket from Baltal to Baltal
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.800/- Per Day).
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back.
Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. The state of Jammu & Kashmir is rightly called 'Paradise'. It is situated right at the top most part of the country and if Mother India is a 'Queen', then Jammu & Kashmir surely looks like the 'Crown' on her head. From sun-kissed mountains, lush green valleys, beautiful gardens, to blue lakes, the state of Jammu and Kashmir has it all.