Leave Srinagar by cars/coach and drive through picturesque
village and arrive Sonmarg. Three Kilometres walk to
Glacier. Camp at the foot of the Glacier which is 3000 Mtrs.
Overnight in Alpine Hut/Tents.
Start trekking steep ascending upto Shokhdari where from you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Glaciers and Sonmarg descend towards Nichnai (Shepherds Valley). Overnight in Tents.Day 3 - Nichnai - Vishnasar - Krishansar Lake 15 Kms
Leaving in the morning and immediately start ascending to
Nichnai pass (13579 Ft) then descend towards Vishnasar and
Krishnasar Lake 5/6 hours walking through the beautiful
natural garden with many different wild flowers and crossing
a stream at the end. Overnight in Tents.
Full day trek 6/7 hours walk towards Gadsar known as Botanist paradise steep ascending upto Krishansar pass which is 4080 Mtrs. Overnight in tents.Day 5 - Gadsar - Gangabal Lake 19 Kms.
Leaving Gadsar and easy ascending upto Poshpatri (The valley of flowers) than a gradual walking upto Megandub. From here steep and difficult trek to Zagibal peak 4180 Mtrs. This is the highest and tiring pass on this trek where you can see beautiful view of the Gangabal lakes and Harmukh peak. Overnight in tents.Day 6 - Gangabal.
Day for leisure or Rainbow Trout Fishing at Gangabal lakes or full day visit to Lul Gul pass where from you can see beautiful view of Nanga Parbat. Overnight in Tents.Day 7 - Gangabal Naranag - Srinagar
Leaving Gangabal on the way see Trunkol and Nunkol two small Gypsies villages than a steep descend towards Naranag. At Naranag visit Buddhist monastery. It is said that 3rd world Conference ofBuddhist was held some where around this place. Leave by car/coachto Srinagar 2 hours drive.Day 8 - Srinagar.
Breakfast at hotel, after transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward destination.
- Accommodation - for 03 Nights IN 3* Hotel.
- Meals - breakfast included everywhere.
- Transportation - Entire round trip journey ex Srinagar by a non air-conditioned Qualis / Tavera or similar. Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- One Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.800/- Per Day).
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back.
Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. The state of Jammu & Kashmir is rightly called 'Paradise'. It is situated right at the top most part of the country and if Mother India is a 'Queen', then Jammu & Kashmir surely looks like the 'Crown' on her head. From sun-kissed mountains, lush green valleys, beautiful gardens, to blue lakes, the state of Jammu and Kashmir has it all.