Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met our representative and get transferred to Houseboat in Srinagar. After relax late afternoon enjoy a romantic 'Shikara ride' on the Famous Dal Lake, visiting Char Chinar, Floating and Vegetable Markets. In the evening back to Houseboat for a comfortable overnight stay.Day 2 - On to Pahalgam | Srinagar - Pahalgam (102 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam 'valley of shepherds'. Enroute visiting Saffron fields, Awantipura ruins (1100yrs old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiverma). On Arrival in Pahalgam visit beautiful nearby places like Kolohao Glacier via Aru, Satlanjan and Dudsar Lake, Chandanwadi 'starting point of Amarnath Yatra'. (ponies/cab can be hired directly by your own payment) In the evening back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.Day 3 - On to Gulmarg | Pahalgam - Gulmarg (142 kms / approx. 4 hour drive)
After breakfast full day free. Or optional excursion of Sonmarg - which is one of the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Return to the houseboat/hotel by the evening for overnight stay.Day 4 - On to Sriangar | Gulmarg - Sriangar (58 kms / approx 2 hour drive)
Today after having proceed to Srinagar. On arrival at Srinagar check-in to your Hotel. After relax visit the famous Mughal Gardens like, Chashma Shahi (The Royal Springs), Nishat bagh (Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar Garden (Adobe of Love). These fall along the banks of Dal Lake in the heart of Srinagar. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of entire city, along with famous Dal Lake and Jehlum River. Enroute, visit the handloom centre famous for production of Pashmina / Shahtoos shawls and carpets reckoned all over the world. In the evening back to Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Night halt at Hotel in Srinagar.Day 5 - In Sriangar | Day Excursion to Sonamarg (82 kms / approx 3 hour drive)
After breakfast drive to Sonamarg. Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold'. The Sonamarg lies in fast flowing Sindh Valley 'largest Tributary of Kashmir' On arrival at Sonamarg, you can opt for a pony ride to the Natural Thajiwas Glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). In the evening back to Srinagar and Stay in Houseboat.Day 6 - Return home with happy memories
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experience of Kashmir Navigator
- Accommodation - for 01 Night in Deluxe Houseboat (Srinagar).
- Accommodation - for 01 Night in Standard Hotel (Pahalgam)
- Accommodation - for 01 Night in Standard Hotel (Gulmarg)
- Accommodation - for 02 Nights in Standard Hotel (Srinagar)
- Welcome Safron Almond Tea with Cookies
- Meals - breakfast included everywhere.
- Honeymoon Cake.
- Candle Light Dinner (In Houseboat Only).
- Fresh Flower Decoration (In Houseboat Only)
- Transportation - Entire round trip journey ex Srinagar by a A/c Indica.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- One Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.800/- Per Day).
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back.
Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. The state of Jammu & Kashmir is rightly called 'Paradise'. It is situated right at the top most part of the country and if Mother India is a 'Queen', then Jammu & Kashmir surely looks like the 'Crown' on her head. From sun-kissed mountains, lush green valleys, beautiful gardens, to blue lakes, the state of Jammu and Kashmir has it all.