Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of 'Scenic Kashmir' You will be transferred to Houseboat. After lunch enjoy a romantic 'shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Overnight stay at the Houseboat.Day 02 Srinagar | Day Excursion to Gulmarg (85 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
Early morning proceed to Gulmarg driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows. Gulmarg - the meadow of flowers is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden meadow offering a spectacular view of towering snow capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees. Stroll leisurely or take pony rides (by your own payment) across the green meadow to one of the world's highest Golf Course. A must is a fun-filled ride in the newly introduced Gondola lift (by your own payment). Return to Srinagar in the evening and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Hotel.Day 03 Srinagar | Day Excursion to Pahalgam (102 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the 'valley of shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag lake. En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. A small village, set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view. In the evening back to Srinagar. Night halt at Hotel in Srinagar.Day 04 Return home with happy memories
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experience of Aala Tours Travels.
- Accommodation - for 01 Night in Deluxe Houseboat.
- Accomodtion - for 02 Nights in Budget Hotels.
- Meals - breakfast included everywhere.
- Transportation - Entire round trip journey ex Srinagar by a non air-conditioned Qualis / Tavera or similar.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages.
- Boat rides, pony rides, horse rides, shikara rides, rafting, skiing, skating, (gondola) cable car, ropeway rides, helicopter rides.
- Additional sightseeing tours excursions.
- Still or video camera.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Any kind of insurance
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.700/- Per Day)
Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. The state of Jammu & Kashmir is rightly called 'Paradise'. It is situated right at the top most part of the country and if Mother India is a 'Queen', then Jammu - Kashmir surely looks like the 'Crown' on her head. From sun-kissed mountains, lush green valleys, beautiful gardens, to blue lakes, the state of Jammu and Kashmir has it all.